Aerial performances available for hire:
- Static Trapeze
- Dance Trapeze
Anna Belle's specialties are static trapeze and aerial chain. She started, like many aerialists, on aerial fabric after a lesson with traveling aerialist, Shelli Buttons (then, of Tribal Circus). After relocating to Chicago, she continued her instruction with Jill Hyser and the Actor's Gymnasium, and later at the Aloft Loft, with Shayna Swanson, Destiny Vinley, and Rachel Karabenick.
At this time, she piloted an aerial dance program at the Brookfield Dance Academy in Brookfield, Wisconsin, where she taught 5 classes and over 40 kids beginning fabric, lyra, and trapeze. It was her work with BDA that led her to pursue intensive training with Frequent Flyers.
It was during the Aerial Dance Professional Training Program with Frequent Flyers, in Boulder, Colorado, that Anna Belle began studying more than lyra and fabric. She always had an affinity for the static trapeze and spent as much time as possible on it. She also started working on aerial chain, determined to redefine the harsh aesthetic of the apparatus. While she has her specialties, Anna Belle is universally trained on a wide variety of apparatuses.
- Dead Man's Carnival First Friday - (Dead Man's Carnival - Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Aerial Clown - (Milwaukee Community Circus, Summerfest - Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Fragments - (Frequent Flyers Aerial Dance Culminating Showcase - Boulder, Colorado)
- Invented Apparatus Repertoire - (Aerial Dance Festival - Boulder, Colorado)
- Circus in Progress - (Actor's Gymnasium - Evanston, Illinois)